WHY BUNZL? As part of the Bunzl Group, Obex Medical specialises in the supply of minimally invasive,…
As part of the Bunzl Group, Obex Medical specialises in the supply of minimally invasive, consumable, and implantable devices which enable the delivery of the best diagnosis and therapy for patients. As an industry leader, we provide high level clinical and technical expertise to the New Zealand healthcare sector. Ours is a culture of bringing out the best in people. And we do this with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a firm commitment to training and development, and dedicated leaders who believe that every day is a new day to see new opportunities.
We strive to be an employer of choice within our industry segment.
About this role
Based in Auckland and reporting to the Business Unit Director you will have a direct impact on sales growth and direction of our Cardiothoracic business segment. With full support of our marketing and sales team you will also assist in a product management capacity, servicing both new and existing suppliers.
You will be provided with a competitive base salary, annual salary reviews, bonus sales incentive, car allowance and private health insurance.
Essentials we are looking for include:
- Providing effective sales and clinical support
- Achieving and maintaining sales budgets
- Collaboration with a diverse range of healthcare professionals and suppliers
- Product implementation of consumables and capital equipment
- Ability to identify, secure and bring to market new product and technology opportunities
- Working within all areas of public and private hospitals
- Managing a Nationwide territory effectively through territory planning
You’ll be energetic and self-motivated with medical sales and/or clinical expertise, ideally within the Cardiothoracic arena. Reliable and enthusiastic, your excellent people skills enable you to negotiate win-win outcomes within set time frames and expectations.
The other essentials we are looking for:
- Self-directed high performer with a strategic mindset with strong execution focus
- Proven track record of sales success within medical devices, cardiothoracic preferred
- Highly organised with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, maintaining focus and attention to detail
- Natural ability to develop solid relationships with both clinicians, and supplier partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sound analytical skills and decision making
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a highly functioning, supportive team
- Appetite to learn and disseminate product information
- Working knowledge of the New Zealand healthcare industry
– NZ Residency or NZ Work Visa
– NZ Driver’s License
– Available to travel regularly within NZ
Obex/Bunzl offers a broad and flexible range of benefits to our team including profit share scheme for eligible employees, travel and accommodation discounts, study assistance, many wellbeing and community programs and access to discounted Bunzl products.
With an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, we believe that together we can achieve anything. We believe that through diversity we build strength and stability, and that the safety and security of our employees is not negotiable. Through innovation we find solutions, with an entrepreneurial spirit providing endless opportunities, and we believe that together we can achieve anything. Investing in our local communities is the right thing to do, and here in New Zealand that investment is building a sustainable environment for our staff, customers and those who follow.
WE WELCOME ALL
At Obex we believe that through diversity we build strength and support the principle of equality and diversity in employment. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
At Obex, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. If you like the sound of this, then we definitely want you on our team.
We are a Circle Back Platinum Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
No Agencies please.