Pall BB100 Heat and Moisture Exchange Filter – ICU
Extended life breathing system filter for use in anaesthesia and intensive care.
- High efficiency pleated hydrophobic membrane
- >99.999% retention of airborne bacteria and viruses
- 100% retention of liquid borne microorganisms
- Retains natural rubber latex allergens
- 100% individually integrity and efficiency tested
- Smooth, transparent housing
- Compatible with drug nebulisation administered between the filter and the patient
- Maximum use life of 48 hours
- Patient side of filter clearly indicated
- Protects patients and staff against airborne and liquid borne microbial pathogens
- Can be used during patient anaesthesia and then carried over to post-operative ventilation and respiratory therapy
- 48-hour maximum use life reduces the need for circuit manipulation
- Superior patient comfort
- Provides optimal humidification
Pall BB25 Breathing System Filter for Anaesthesia
Small volume breathing system filter for use in anaesthesia.
- Effective barrier – bidirectional, hydrophobic media provides protection against airborne and liquid borne bacteria, viruses and particulate matter to 99.999% efficiency
- Low resistance – unique pleated hydrophobic membrane assures low air flow resistance in dry and wet conditions
- Easy port seal – tethered monitoring port cap prevents detachment from the filter and easily seals the port when not in use
Pall Lipipor™ NEO Filter for Parenteral Nutrition
Features and benefits:
The Pall Lipipor NEO filter has a 1.2 µm polyethersulphone membrane for use in paediatric and neonatal care for infusions of nutrient lipid emulsions. It offers patient protection against:
- Air – preventing air embolism
- Particles – protecting the circulatory system against the undesirable effects of infusing particulate contamination including flocculates and precipitates. Protecting the vein during peripheral infusion
- Enlarged lipid droplets – significantly reducing the number of droplets (<5 µm) in emulsions
- Microbes – reducing the risk of infection due to inadvertently contaminated infusates, particularly with fungi of clinical importance.
Pall Lipipor™ NLF Filter for Parenteral Nutrition
- 1.2 µm polyethersulfone membrane
- Filtration of nutrient lipid containing solutions
- Retention of particles, microorganisms and oversized lipid droplets
- For paediatric and neonatal care
The Lipipor NLF offers patient protection against:
- Particles – protecting the circulatory system against the undesirable systemic effects of particulate contamination in intravenous therapy and parenteral nutrition
- Air – preventing air embolism
- Enlarged lipid droplets – significantly reducing the number of enlarged droplets in emulsions and having at the same time an improved tolerance to enlarged droplet challenges
- Microorganisms – reducing the risk of infection due to inadvertently contaminated infusates, particularly with fungi of clinical importance
Pall Lipipor™ TNA1E
Air-eliminating filter set for lipid-containing nutritional IV administration.
- Pall Lipipor 1.2 µm nylon membrane
- Smooth housing design
- Sterile, non-pyrogenic fluid pathway
- Phthalate-free tubing extension
- Removes particles and microorganisms
- Retains oversized lipid droplets
- Eliminates air (independent of filter positions)
- Easy to prime and use
- Increase patient comfort
Pall Lipipor™ TNA2E Filter for Parenteral Nutrition
The Pall Lipipor TNA2E is a self-priming, air eliminating filter with 1.2 µm low protein binding Supor membrane and non-phthalate fluid pathway. It is indicated for the removal of inadvertent particulate debris, enlarged lipid droplets, fungal contaminants and entrained air that may be found in parenteral nutrition containing lipid.
- Gravity prime and easy to use – the TNA2E filter minimises nursing time and reduces set manipulation
- Gravity flow – can be used in applications that do not need an infusion pump
- Low protein binding – the TNA2E filter membrane has been demonstrated to have low protein binding
- Slim smooth housing design – is easy for patients and easy to tape in place
- Membrane compatibility – the TNA2E filter membrane does not adversely affect lipid size distribution
Pall Posidyne® ELD
Air eliminating filter designed for 96 hour particle, bacteria and endotoxin retention.
- Removes particles
- Reduces microorganisms and associated endotoxins
- Eliminates air
- Non-phthalate fluid pathway
- Slim housing profile
- Protects patients against particle-related risks
- 96-hour life on filter and set reduces costs of IV therapy and minimises nursing time and set manipulations
- Minimises air emboli
- Suitable for paclitaxel delivery
- Simple to tape in place
Pall Posidyne® NEO
The air eliminating filter set designed for neonatal/infant applications providing 96-hour bacteria and endotoxin retention.
The Posidyne NEO Intravenous Filter set features the 0.2 µm Posidyne NEO air eliminating filter. The ultra low filter volume enables rapid delivery of bolus medication and minimum fluid hold-up. The 0.2 µm Posidyne membrane offers patient protection against particles, microbes, endotoxin and entrapped air.
Pall Supor AEF Filter
The air eliminating filter set designed for 24-hour drug delivery infusion.
The Supor AEF Intravenous Filter Set is an air-eliminating filter indicated for use with any IV administration set for the removal of inadvertent particulate debris and microbial contamination. The 0.2 µm Supor membrane is low protein and drug binding. It protects patients against air emboli and inadvertent and particulate contamination with minimal drug binding.