Parker Flex-It® Directional Stylet
The Parker Flex-It Directional Stylet can be used for oral and nasal intubation and requires no pre-bending. Easy thumb action allows tube curvature to be continuously adjusted during an intubation. Its one-handed operation is designed to facilitate quick, accurate intubation, and it is especially helpful for intubating the most difficult airways.
Parker Flex-Tip® Endotracheal Tube
The patented Parker Flex-Tip Tracheal Tube has a soft, flexible, curved, centred, distal tip that is designed to prevent trauma to the delicate structures of the human airway. This tip, which is flanked by double Murphy eyes, flexes and yields as it is advanced into contact with protruding features of airway anatomy. The centred tip tends to move along the midline of the airway and the glottic opening. The tip’s curvature predisposes it to “ski” gently along airway surfaces.
The centred, curved tube tip lies closely against the wall of the fiberscope or introducer and minimises any gap between them which could contribute to the tube hang-ups in the larynx which frequently occur when using a tube with a standard, side-bevelled tip.
http://dent.osu.edu/anesthesiology/article1/a.htm – Parker Tube Intubation
http://dent.osu.edu/anesthesiology/article1/k.htm – Standard Tube intubation
SunMed Greenline/D – Metal, Sterile, Disposable Fiber Optic Blades
The SunMed Greenline/D disposable laryngoscope blades solve contamination problems and eliminate the cost and time spent cleaning laryngoscope blades and returning them for use.
- Made of surgical stainless steel
- Suitable for every day hospital use
- Answers the professional’s request for a non-plastic disposable
- Perfect solution to cleaning problems confronting EMS field
- Polished acrylic stem produces exceptional illumination
- Used with a reusable “Green” system fibre optic handle
- Compatible with all Green Standard fibre optic handles
SunMed MacIntosh and Miller Reusable Laryngoscope Blades
Built with an integral, extra large fibre optic bundle providing more cool white light. Integral design enables superior cleaning by elimination of cracks and crevices.
- Integral fibre bundle
- 303/304 surgical stainless steel
- No cracks or crevices to trap debris; helps to prevent cross contamination
- Cleaning/sterilisation: no adverse effects in using ETO, steam autoclaving or by soaking in Sporax or Cidex
- Long life
- Not chrome plated
Vital Signs Anaesthetic Circuits
Vital Signs is renowned as a product innovator setting the standard for quality, reliability, safety and choice with its range of anaesthetic circuits.
Vital Signs can custom make circuits to fit individual customers’ needs. All circuits are latex-free and checked to ensure high standards are met prior to leaving the factory.
A full range of adult and paediatric dual limb circuits are offered as well as the unique and innovative single limb circuit known as the Limb-O.
The circuit tubing can be either expandable or non-expandable and the breathing bag limb is blue as is required by the ANZ Anaesthetic Guidelines.
Vital Signs has a wide range of different connectors and accessories to fit any anaesthetic machine.
Vital Signs Disposa-View™
Designed for the prone positioned patient, Disposa-View is the only completely disposable head positioning device that allows you to visually check the patient’s eyes and the ET tube connection.
- A latex-free single-use head positioning device for prone procedures
- The soft, comfortable foam reduces the pressure around the patient’s eyes and face while supporting the head and neck
- The mirror provides the clinician with a clear view of the face, eyes and endotracheal tube for easy monitoring
- The slotted design allows for the endotracheal tube to be positioned on either side of the patient’s face
Vital Signs enFlow® IV Fluid/Blood Warming System
The enFlow IV Fluid Warming System is a high performance system for the delivery of fluids or blood at a continuous 40°C from KVO to 200mL/minute. The warmer unit fits in the palm of your hand and is placed close to the patient allowing a very short distance (9 inches recommended) from the end of the warmer to the patient’s IV site. This helps prevent loss of heat while the IV fluid travels to the patient’s IV site. Competitive warmers heat the fluids at the IV pole and then travel approximately 6 feet to the patient’s IV site.
- Heats to 40°C in as little as 4 seconds
- Temperature displayed = temperature delivered; minimal heat loss due to short distance from warmer to patient
- Warmer unit fits into the palm of your hand, controller unit mounts on an IV pole
- Range of flows from KVO to 200mL/min
Vital Signs Face Masks
The original clear air-filled cushion mask that has been in use for over 25 years.
- Soft, pliable, air-filled cushion forms easily to the face to deliver a low-pressure seal
- Patented dual inflation valve permits cushion adjustment with syringe or by mouth by simply squeezing the blue ring
- Traditional and flexible styles are comfortable for all size hands
Vital Signs Greenlight II™ Laryngoscope/Single Use Metal and Plastic Blades
The new ISO green standard LED handle design provides the brightest laryngoscope light source on the market today. The handle comes with a 5 year limited warranty and you never have to replace any bulbs.
The system has 7 sizes of single patient use MAC and Miller blades available and the green standard design allows the handle to be used with any green standard blades on the market.