Surgical Specialities ON-Q® Introducer Needle
Blunt tip for deeper blind access.
Surgical Specialities ON-Q® Pain Relief Pump System
Elastomeric ON-Q® Painbuster pumps. Non-narcotic pain relief that’s all about better outcomes and satisfied patients.
Optimised Surgical Care:
- Quicker return to normal body functions and full range of motion
- Constant pain relief so pain doesn’t “break-through” as it sometimes does with opioids
- Descreased complications associated with opioids
- May reduce length-of-stay (LOS) and lower cost per discharge
Added optional features include:
Surgical Specialities ON-Q® Soaker & SilverSoaker Catheters
Patented design provides for an even distribution of local aesthetic for optimal post-op pain relief with the added benefit of an optional antimicrobial silver coating.
ON-Q® Catheter Expansion Set
For the times you need an extra Catheter and T-Peel Needle set. Indicated for precise access into open incisions.
Surgical Specialities ON-Q® Tunnelers
Accompanying disposable T-Peel Introducer Sheath guides catheter to location.
Available in standard tunneler and fluid tunneler options.
Vital Signs Anaesthetic Circuits
Vital Signs is renowned as a product innovator setting the standard for quality, reliability, safety and choice with its range of anaesthetic circuits.
Vital Signs can custom make circuits to fit individual customers’ needs. All circuits are latex-free and checked to ensure high standards are met prior to leaving the factory.
A full range of adult and paediatric dual limb circuits are offered as well as the unique and innovative single limb circuit known as the Limb-O.
The circuit tubing can be either expandable or non-expandable and the breathing bag limb is blue as is required by the ANZ Anaesthetic Guidelines.
Vital Signs has a wide range of different connectors and accessories to fit any anaesthetic machine.
Vital Signs Disposa-View™
Designed for the prone positioned patient, Disposa-View is the only completely disposable head positioning device that allows you to visually check the patient’s eyes and the ET tube connection.
- A latex-free single-use head positioning device for prone procedures
- The soft, comfortable foam reduces the pressure around the patient’s eyes and face while supporting the head and neck
- The mirror provides the clinician with a clear view of the face, eyes and endotracheal tube for easy monitoring
- The slotted design allows for the endotracheal tube to be positioned on either side of the patient’s face
Vital Signs enFlow® IV Fluid/Blood Warming System
The enFlow IV Fluid Warming System is a high performance system for the delivery of fluids or blood at a continuous 40°C from KVO to 200mL/minute. The warmer unit fits in the palm of your hand and is placed close to the patient allowing a very short distance (9 inches recommended) from the end of the warmer to the patient’s IV site. This helps prevent loss of heat while the IV fluid travels to the patient’s IV site. Competitive warmers heat the fluids at the IV pole and then travel approximately 6 feet to the patient’s IV site.
- Heats to 40°C in as little as 4 seconds
- Temperature displayed = temperature delivered; minimal heat loss due to short distance from warmer to patient
- Warmer unit fits into the palm of your hand, controller unit mounts on an IV pole
- Range of flows from KVO to 200mL/min
Vital Signs Face Masks
The original clear air-filled cushion mask that has been in use for over 25 years.
- Soft, pliable, air-filled cushion forms easily to the face to deliver a low-pressure seal
- Patented dual inflation valve permits cushion adjustment with syringe or by mouth by simply squeezing the blue ring
- Traditional and flexible styles are comfortable for all size hands
Vital Signs Greenlight II™ Laryngoscope/Single Use Metal and Plastic Blades
The new ISO green standard LED handle design provides the brightest laryngoscope light source on the market today. The handle comes with a 5 year limited warranty and you never have to replace any bulbs.
The system has 7 sizes of single patient use MAC and Miller blades available and the green standard design allows the handle to be used with any green standard blades on the market.