Ansell SANDEL® ErgoPlus™ Anti-Fatigue Mats
ErgoPlus™ Anti-Fatigue Mats provide unmatched ergonomic comfort, reducing strain on the feet, legs and back during long procedures. Made from energy-return polyurethane foam, ErgoPlus Mats absorb the impact of standing while restoring energy.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Bounce-back memory restores energy and reduces strain on the feet, legs and back
- Proven to reduce spinal compression and increase flexibility1
- Premium padding for additional comfort
- Beveled edges help prevent tripping
- Ideal for the O.R., nurses stations, cath labs, IR labs
- Available in various sizes
- Bright orange and highly recognisable
OBEX ONLINE STORE
SANDEL Time Out Beacon™
A bright orange cloth printed with the words TIME OUT® as a prominent reminder to implement. The Joint Commission's Universal Protocol and prevent wrong-site surgery.
The NEW Non-Woven Biodegradable TIME OUT® Beacon is now available sterile & non-sterile through all direct and distribution channels!
- It is distinctive in its bright orange color, easily recognizable and ideal for use as a “beacon”
- Can be placed near the surgical site, over the instrument tray or Mayo Stand.
- Available in disposable non-woven and disposable cotton
SANDEL TIME OUT Hood™
TIME OUT Hood™
A reusable, orange hood with the words TIME OUT® to be placed over instruments as a reminder of the Joint Commission's Universal Protocol.
Distinctive in its bright orange color, easily recognizable and ideal for use as a “beacon”
The hood can be sterilized through your facility's system
Note: Do not use an alkaline-based detergents when cleaning this product as the solution will change the color of the aluminum
SANDEL TIME OUT® Sleeve
A disposable TIME OUT® sleeve to be placed over your scalpel, on the Mayo stand, or on the back table during set up to serve as a reminder to implement The Joint Commission's Universal Protocol.
- Distinctive in its bright orange color, easily recognizable and ideal for use as a “beacon”
- The removable TIME OUT® Sleeve is included with the purchase of most SANDEL TIME OUT® Markers, safety scalpel handles, and safety scalpels.
SANDEL® DriFloor™ Absorbent Pad
DriFloor™ Absorbent Pad Blankets and towels are an inadequate solution for spillage clean-up. Help reduce laundering costs and remove the potential for cross-contamination.
- Helps protect healthcare workers from slips and falls
- Can be used on the floor in your healthcare facility, under the scrub sink or wherever fluids collect
- The fluid-proof, non-slip backing keeps the floor dry underneath the pad
- Reduces time and improves the efficiency of cleanup, decreases costly turnover time
- Absorbs approximately 3 litres of fluid and weighs about 8 lbs., fully saturated (33″ x 40″)
- Available in five pre-cut pad sizes or a roll allowing you to cut the desired lengths
Buy online at obexshop.co.nz
SANDEL® Ergo-Step™ Stools
Ergo-Step™ Stools (Sold Separately as Top or Bottom) or (Sold as a Pair)
Light-weight, stackable step stools that provide an alternative to traditional heavy metal step stools.
- Weight capacity of 500 lbs.
- Anti-skid feet will keep it firmly planted
- Interlocking feature creates a safe work platform
- Distinctive in its bright orange colour and easily recognisable
Clean with standard disinfecting solutions for O.R. equipment or wash in the cart washer with a cycle not to exceed 140°F (60°C).
BUY ONLINE AT OBEXSHOP.CO.NZ
SANDEL® NEOX™ Safety Scalpel
Sterile, non-weighted, disposable safety scalpels with a sliding safety sheath, designed to help prevent sharps injuries. Compliant with the European Directive on Prevention of Sharps Injuries (2010/32/EU). Available in a wide variety of surgical blade (#10, 11, 15, 21, 22, 23, 24) and handle sizes (#3 and #4). Sliding safety sheath to cover the blade and protect against sharps injuries
- Permanent lock for safe disposal
- Ribbed grip for enhanced tactile sensitivity
- Rigid handle and firmly mounted blade to prevent unwanted flexibility during surgery
- Designed for single-handed use by left or right-handed users
- Audible click confirms that the safety sheath is in the the “pass” position or the “use” position
- Weighs more than traditional safety scalpels
- Graduated scale