Cook® White LuMax® Guiding Catheter
Make delicate manoeuvres with the support, response and selective capability of a coaxial system
Durability – Nylon wrapped stainless steel braid provides durability for complex procedures.
Enhanced movement – Guiding catheter’s large internal diameter, coupled with low-friction luminal surface, facilitates device movement and manipulation.
Minimal trauma – Soft, flexible tip developed to navigate tortuous anatomy and minimise target vessel trauma.
White LuMax guiding catheter at a glance:
- 7 Fr multipurpose guiding catheter and corresponding 5 Fr inner coaxial catheter
- Short distal angle on both guiding catheter and inner coaxial catheter
- AQ hydrophilic coating on distal 50cm of inner coaxial catheter
- Radiopaque, nylon-wrapped stainless steel braid
- Radiopaque guiding catheter tip
Cook® Zilver 635® Biliary Self-Expanding Stent
The Zilver 635 Biliary Self-Expanding Stent and its set components are ideal tools, including a stent with high radial force and patency, a 40cm delivery system that is specifically designed for biliary procedures and a wide variety of accessory products, ensuring that you will always have the right device for your situation.®
- Strength and flexibility
Cook® Zilver PTX System
NEW Zilver PTX® Drug-Eluting Peripheral Stent System Single-handed Thumbwheel.
- Five lengths including new 120mm
- Now with streamlined packaging 25% smaller box
- New simple deployment
Cook® Zilver® Flex™ 35 Vascular Stent
Next generation linear cell stent design decreases the axial fatigue resistance to double that of leading industry competitors.*
Zilver Flex’s linear cell stent design provides stable deployment by minimising elongation and twisting that can lead to stent fractures.
Fracture Resistant Surface
Zilver Flex is painstakingly electropolished to Cook’s industry leading standards, eliminating the imperfections that can lead to stent fracture.
SFA Balanced Design
Zilver Flex is prospectively designed for the dynamic anatomy of the SFA with an ideal balance of flexibility and strength that ensure maximum durability. Superior axial flexibility for the compression that occurs during hip flexion and knee bending. Superior torsional flexibility for the twisting forces present in the SFA. Zilver Flex’s tight bending radius greatly reduces the likelihood of problematic stent kinking in the SFA.
Available in 80cm and 125cm delivery systems.
Cook® Zilver® PTX® Drug Eluting Peripheral Stent
Now available in 6Fr, this combination therapy has been proven in complementary randomised and single-arm clinical trials. The randomised trial proves Zilver PTX achieves a 50% reduction in restenosis at two years compared with Zilver bare metal stenting*.
The mechanical therapy provided by Zilver PTX counteracts acute recoil to maintain patency.
- Linear-cell stent design delivers stable on-target deployment
- Meticulous electropolishing provides superior fracture resistance
- Strength and flexibility are balanced for exceptional stent durability in the dynamic anatomy of the SFA.
Zilver PTX’s drug therapy prevents cell proliferation for the life of the cell while eliminating the risk associated with polymers.
- PTX is hydrophobic, so wash-off is minimal
- Because PTX is also lipophilic it attaches to the lipids in the vessel walls
- Angioplasty can cause vessel trauma that leads to cell division and restenosis. PTX is antiproliferative, blocking this cell division to maintain patency.
- Zilver PTX performs very well in those patients with challenging instent restenosis and also diabetics.
- * Zilver PTX had a primary patency of 74.8% when compared with PTA.
To access information to the clinical data that was recently released showing that the Zilver PTX Stents maintained their safety and efficacy af four years, please link here
Cook® Zilver® Vena™ Venous Self Expanding Stent
Flexible, self-expanding nitinol stent intended to treat symptomatic venous outflow obstruction in the iliofemoral veins.
- No clinically significant stent foreshortening
- Available in 14 and 16mm diameters and 60,100 and 140mm lengths
Force Provides uniform radial force from end to end.
- Flexibility and kink resistance of proven Zilver technology
- Compatible with 7 Fr sheaths/9 Fr guiding catheters
- Deployed via 80 and 120cm delivery systems
- Four gold markers on each end
- Preloaded in a Flexor Introducer