WHY BUNZL? As part of the Bunzl Group, Obex Medical specialises in the supply of minimally invasive,…
As part of the Bunzl group, Obex Medical serves the needs of medical professionals with the supply of minimally invasive, consumable and implantable devices which will enable the delivery of the best diagnosis and therapy for the patient. Obex is a recognised industry leader in clinical education and has a high level of clinical and technical expertise with a strong focus on meeting the changing needs of healthcare in New Zealand.
Work with an experienced and high-performing mature team with a hybrid WFH and modern Newmarket office environment.
We strive to be the employer of choice within our industry segment.
About the role
Reporting to the Imaging & Oncology Team Leader, you will have the opportunity to have a real influence and impact on the business direction of the Imaging & Oncology portfolio. With the full support of our management and sales team, you will take full ownership of your product management role, servicing both new and existing customers. Driving your role like it’s your own business, your hunger to build exceptional relationships will guarantee that business strategies and targets are set up to succeed.
You will be provided with competitive base salary, including bonus and car allowance and medical insurance .
You will ideally have experience in Imaging or Oncology fields. We would also consider a senior medical device territory manager with a desire to move into product management. Other essentials we are looking for:
- Sales acumen with focus on building relationship with customer and suppliers
- Ability to identify, secure and bring to market new product and technology opportunities.
- Drive product management initiatives to support the sales team to achieve budgeted sales and profit forecasts.
- Great ability to work within set timelines, managing Internal/External customer/supplier needs
- Strong analytical skills with a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Willing to help Obex reaching its vision of ‘providing better clinical outcomes for NZ patients’
- Prior medical device or pharmaceutical sales or product management experience
- Previous clinical experience in Imaging or Radiation Oncology will be seen as advantageous.
- Hold valid NZ Drivers licence
- NZ Resident or be eligible to live and work in NZ
WE WELCOME ALL
At Bunzl we believe that through diversity we build strength and support the principle of equality and diversity in employment. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
At Bunzl, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. Because at Bunzl… We believe in you! If you like the sound of this, then we definitely want you on our team.
We are a Circle Back Platinum Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
No Agencies please