- Illumination Range: ≈40,000 LUX @ 16″(40 cm) to ≈ 132,000 LUX @ 10″(25 cm)
- Adjustable Spot Diameter: -1″ – 3″ (2.5 – 7.62 cm) @ 16″/40 cm
- Color Rendering Index; 73 CRI
- Color Temperature 7000K
- 5 Intensity Level Settings
- 3-Cell Battery
- 10-Hour Battery Life On Highest Setting
- Available On Fiji Or Key West Headband Or Clip For Loupe Mounting
- Easy To Access On/Off and Intensity Settings In The Holster
- Unique Customization Of The Fiji Headband; Can Add name, Facility Logo, Department
- Option To Select A Color Fiji Backing To Better Organize The Equipment.
- Optic Weight: 1.2 oz/32 g
- Battery Weight: 6 oz/170 g
- Battery Expected Lifespan: > 300 Charges
- Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Tested and Certified to: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2
Out of stock
Lightweight Surgical Headlight with Spot Size Adjustment
The Bristol-Plus™ surgical headlamp provides crystal-clear, consistent illumination and brightness across the entire field of view.
With brightness up to 132,000 LUX at a 10”/25.4 cm working distance, the Bristol-Plus™ banishes shadows, eliminates eye strain, and improves visibility. And with improved occipital support and a lightweight design, the entire system is designed to achieve maximal comfort during long procedures — it almost feels like an extension of the body.
With an extended battery life of up to 10 hours — even at the brightest setting — the Bristol-Plus™ will last for some of the longest and most strenuous procedures.
Bristol-Plus™: the choice is crystal clear.
Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.