Used for tip-deflecting, wire guided endobronchial blockade of the left or right lung for procedures which require one-lung ventilation. Balloon is low-pressure, high volume.
- A manually torqued device with a high-traction silicone grip on the introducer shaft for precise placement into the desired airway
- The unique deflecting tip provides a wide range of adjustments to precisely direct the blocker under bronchoscopic guidance
- An indicator arrow on the turning wheel shows which direction the tip deflects, ensuring fail-safe access to the desired lung
- Markings on the introducer show how far the Cohen blocker has been advanced
- The small outer diameter preserves maximum airway volume for enhanced patient ventilation during thoracic procedures
- The set consists of an endobronchial blocker catheter, the Arndt Multi-Port Airway Adapter and a CPAP adapter
Supplied sterile in peel-open packages. Intended for one time use.