Used to introduce balloon, closed and nontapered-end catheters or other devices.
- Uniquely fabricated sheath design provides maximum flexibility without kinking or compression
- .018 and .038 inch wire compatible dilators included
- Preformed curves combined with soft distal tip allow atraumatic engagement of target vessels
- Short dilator tip enhances trackability and facilitates positioning of introducer assembly in tight spaces
- Radiopaque band, incorporated with sheath material, identifies precise location of sheath’s distal tip for positioning accuracy
- The Check-Flo haemostasis valve accepts a broad range of sizes while preventing blood reflux and air aspiration
- AQ® hydrophilic coating on both sheath and dilator provide an extremely lubricious surface, easing introduction.
Supplied sterile in peel-open packages. Intended for one-time use.