Single or Double Lumen with Peel-Away Sheath Introducer
Single or double lumen used for intravenous administration of nutrient fluids, chemotherapeutic agents and other drugs for therapy.
- The length of the catheter facilitates placement from an antecubital approach to a central venous location
- The catheter may be trimmed if a shorter length is required. Remove obturator prior to trimming of catheter and reinsert for catheter introduction
- Turbo-Flo PICC features larger lumens for increased flow rates
Spectrum Coated Peripheral Inserted Central Venous Catheters
- Monocycline and rifampin antibiotic impregnated catheter
- Cook silicone PICC
- Single lumen for administration of nutrient fluids, chemotherapeutic agents and other drugs for therapy
Spectrum Impregnated Peripheral Inserted Central Venous Catheter
As above. Cook Spectrum catheters are impregnated with the antimicrobials minocycline and rifampin.