Double lumen construction provides a small lumen and a large lumen for separate administration of parenteral nutrition, chemotherapy, other therapeutic drugs and blood.
- The synthetic fibre cuff is affixed to the catheter to allow tissue ingrowth
- Circumferential suture rings allow catheter to be secured to skin with suture during tissue ingrowth into cuff
- REDO suffix indicates that cuff is 2.5cm distal to suture rings
- REDO-A suffix indicated that cuff is 5cm distal to suture rings
- The Peel-Away sheath allows the catheter to be introduced percutaneously
Supplied sterile in peel-open packages. Intended for one-time use.