COOK Medical Biotech Webinar SeriesAnnie Bourvis
These free-to-attend CPD webinars have been organised by British Journal of Hospital Medicine and supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Cook Biotech, Inc, West Lafayette, IN, USA.
The top national and international experts in the field will provide surgeons, nurses and wound care specialists with the latest insights and updates on tissue regeneration and healing, with the aim of further developing clinical skills and knowledge.
Topics to be covered are:
– The role of ECM in tissue healing
– Biologics: can we avoid the issues with synthetic mesh in ventral hernia repair?
– How to talk to patients about mesh
– When should and shouldn’t you use a biologic mesh?
– Secondary intention healing in skin surgery
– Treatment of difficult wounds