Cook® Disposable Topel Endoscopic Cyst Aspirator Sets
Used to stabilise a cyst or other anatomic structure under direct endoscopic vision and allow aspiration of its fluid content without spillage.
- During needle aspiration of the cystic structure, applying suction to the aspirator stabilises the tissue and can prevent fluid from leaking into the peritoneal cavity
- Set includes a 17 gage needle, Check-Flo® Adapter and connecting tube
Cook® Word Catheter – Silicone Bartholin Gland Balloon
Treat Bartholin gland cysts and abscesses with a simple solution
The Word Catheter Silicone Bartholin Gland Balloon is used to treat abscesses and cysts of the Bartholin gland in an office-based procedure. Inserted into the area of the duct orifice and then inflated with saline, the balloon can remain in place until healing of the surgically created tract occurs and may help reduce the reoccurrence of cysts.
KLS Martin – marSeal5® Plus Sealing Instruments
marSeal5® plus – A new dimension in intelligent vessel sealing.
The marSeal5® plus rings in the new generation of bipolar sealing instruments from KLS Martin. It has been systematically refined and tailored to meet the needs of users in terms of ergonomics and the ease with which it can be taken apart and cleaned – yes, the hand piece is reusable.
The corresponding current – SealSafe® IQ is supplied by the high frequency generator maxium. Together, they form a bipolar sealing system that converts endogenous structural proteins like collagen and elastin in such a way that veins, arteries and tissue bundles are permanently and reliably sealed. By optimising the sealing process, sealing time is up to 25% faster. The marSeal5® plus system features an integrated blade (singlue use) that is used to cut through tissue in the centre of the sealing area immediately after sealing. All this without changing the instrument.
KLS Martin – maXium® Electrosurgery Generator
maXium® – the unit for all applications offering a wide range of precisely regulated currents, enabling you to choose between a great number of applications, such as monopolar and bipolar cutting and coagulation. Besides the standard current types PureCut and BlendCut, you have additional applicationspecific currents at your disposal.
- Easy handling – perfect result
- Plug and Play with IQ
- Maxi-display – maximum sight
- Always the appropriate current type at hand
- Perfect cutting results
- Preselection of medical discipline
Lone Star APS Retractor™ for Obstetric and Gynaecologic Procedures
The APS Retractor combined with the recommended Stays provides excellent visual exposure of the vagina.
The versatile APS system provides unparalleled exposure. For simpler, better-managed surgeries, the innovative design of the self-retaining APS Retractor™ offers a clear pathway, unobstructed anatomical visibility and dramatic improvement in site management with minimum effort. Adjustable clips, stable VELCRO® backing and ultra-precise hook placements quickly adapt the APS retractor to present the surgical site exactly as needed. The system frees up OR personnel, saving time and operating expense.
- Convenient clip controls the Foley catheter
- VELCRO backing facilitates site setup and management
- Closely placed slots allow greater precision in hook/stay placement
- Custom holes for non-perforating towel clamps keep retractor stable and stationary
- Ideal width for a variety of instrument introduction
- Unique, open-end design facilitates use of weighted speculum, or access to the posterior compartment
The APS retractor is designed specifically for:
- Reconstructive pelvic surgery
- Sling procedures
- Anterior repair procedures
- Posterior repair procedures
- Mesh excision
- Episiotomy repair
- Vaginal hysterectomy
- Vaginal biopsies
Lone Star Retractor System
Reusable and Disposable Retractors
Including the new Anterior/Posterior/Sling Retractor designed to meet the evolving needs of vaginal surgery.
Effective – dramatically increases visibility when used in conjunction with Lone Star elastic stays.
Flexible – articulating shapes adapt to any region of the anatomy.
Organised – slotted ring retains elastic stay hooks in an orderly fashion and minimises surgery site clutter.
A wide variety of elastic stays
Effective – dramatically increases visibility when used with Lone Star retractor rings.
Reliable – durable, sinlge-use elastic stays maintain tension tirelessly.
Versatile – a wide variety of shapes and features allow customisation to specific surgery needs.
Lone Star™ Retractor System – Gynaecology Kit
Self-retaining retractor system for a wide range of gynaecologic surgical procedures.
Unparalleled exposure; under your control. This unique retractor system delivers uncluttered access using counter-traction with small hooks
- Essential components for key procedures
Superior exposure and visualisation Frees up OR personnel to perform other tasks Cost-effective Easy to use Easy to store, stock, pick Simplifies surgery Provides effective surgical site management with less clutter and better exposure
- Urinary incontinence procedures including slings
- Pelvic organ prolapse repairs
- Vaginal mesh revision/excision
- Vesicovaginal fistula repairs
- Rectovaginal fistula repairs