Wassenburg® Drying and Storage Cabinets
Drying and conditioning prevents recontamination and formation of biofilms resulting in the safe use of endoscopes, also providing safe storage for endoscopes, including the essential registration and traceability. Two available drying and storage cabinets are available to suit your individual requirements:
- Dry300D – has been developed around best practices and proven drying efficacy
- Dry320 – a patented system that has been developed to provide ergonomic handling for its users, optimum endoscope positioning and proven drying efficacy
Transport solution for all types of flexible endoscopes
A clean and disinfected endoscope is an important prerequisite to ensure safety for every patient and each procedure. The safe transportation of flexible endoscopes between decontamination and the next patient are as crucial in the reprocessing cycle as the cleaning and disinfection of the flexible endoscope itself.
- Protecting valuable equipment during transportation
- Minimising the risk of cross contamination
- 6 x trays to transport multiple endoscopes from reprocessing to the next patient
- Trays and tabletop are compatible with automated thermal disinfection treatment at temperatures up to 93°C
- Easy to use; status identification at a glance when using tray liners
- Easy to clean; easy maintenance
Wassenburg® Washers and Disinfectors
Wassenburg® is the specialist in flexible endoscope reprocessing for more than 30 years. In 2013 HOYA Group set up a joint venture with Wassenburg Medical B.V. in the field of AER (Automatic Endoscopy, Reprocessing). All Wassenburg Endoscope washer-disinfectors are manufactured to the highest standards and meet the requirements of the EN ISO 15883 parts 1 and 4 and the HTM 01-06. An effective washing and disinfection process is crucial, yet the logistics around this process are just as important. Both the drying and conditioning cabinets as well as Process Manager, the traceability and management software are therefore a vital part of the total reprocessing process of endoscopes between patient treatments.
Wassenburg® WD440 PT Pass Through Endoscope Washer-Disinfector
Every one of our washer-disinfectors is designed for controlled cleaning and disinfection of flexible endoscopes. Our WD440 PT is a safe choice in terms of logistics, traceability and user friendliness.