Cook Bakri® Postpartum Balloon with Rapid Instillation
Used to provide temporary control or reduction of postpartum uterine bleeding when conservative management is warranted.
Can be used following vaginal or cesarean delivery. Includes rapid instillation components to facilitate inflation of the balloon. May be used with B-lynch compression sutures if clinically warranted.
Is constructed of latex-free silicone. Includes a 60mL syringe, a dual check valve, and 180cm of tubing with attached bag spike.
See procedural animation video:
Bakri Postpartum Balloon procedural animation
Cook Harrison Foetal Bladder Stent Set
Used in fetal urinary tract decompression following the diagnosis of foetal postvesicular obstructive uropathy in fetuses of 18 to 32 weeks gestational age.
- EchoTip® technology enhances the visualisation of the needle tip under ultrasound
- Usable length between pigtails is 1.5-3.5 cm
Cook® Cervical Ripening Balloon with Stylet
Used for mechanical dilation of the cervical canal prior to labour induction at term when the cervix is unfavourable for induction.
- Does not require traction
- Creates steady pressure on the internal and external os throughout the dilation process
- Allows for a completely mechanical dilation method
- Includes a stylet to facilitate placement
Cook® Disposable EchoTip® Amniocentesis Needles
Used for aspiration of fluid from the amniotic sac.
- EchoTip technology enhances the visualisation of the needle tip under ultrasound
- Needles with a distal sideport aid in fluid aspiration if the needle becomes clogged with debris