The International Congress on Antiphospholipid Antibodies (aPL) is held every three years to discuss the recent advances and future directions in aPL and Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS). The 15th International Congress on aPL, will take place in Istanbul, Turkey, on September 21-24, 2016.
The 15th International Congress on aPL, will cover a very comprehensive program including:
- Evidence-based state-of-the art presentations from internationally recognized physicians and scientists
- Task Force discussions and presentations covering the controversial aspects of diagnosis and management
- One-day Pre-congress State-of-the-Art Lupus Bosphorus Lectures
- Oral and poster submitted abstract presentations
- Meet the expert sessions
- Patient sessions guided by leaders in the field.