Used for wire-guided endobronchial blockade of the left or right lunch for procedures which require one-lung ventilation.
- The set consists of an endobronchial blocker catheter, the Arndt Multi-Port Airway Adapter and a CPAP adapter
- The blocker is placed coaxially through a conventional endotracheal tube using a paediatric bronchoscope
- The Arndt blocker’s required usage of a single lumen endotracheal tube eliminates potential loss of the airway, commonly posed during the extubation-reintubation of a double lumen tube
- Low-pressure, high-volume balloon creates excellent surface area contact with the inner bronchial wall while minimising potential trauma to the bronchus
- The unique, adjustable guide loop couples with a paediatric fiberscope, enabling precise placement
- The 9 French blocker guide loop is replaceable once removed
- The Arndt Multi-Port Airway Adapter permits simultaneous bronchoscopy, ventilation and blocker placement