Window dressing with fabric border.
- Has an exceptionally high Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate and its integrated, nonadherent absorbent pad helps keep the site dry.
- Creates an occlusive barrier against bacteria, viruses and other contaminants; transparent window allows for continuous site visibility.
- Stays securely in place for long wear times – up to 7 days for central lines and for 96 hours or until clinically indicated for peripheral catheters.
- Easy-to-apply dressing was designed with recommendations from nurses and meets CDC recommendations for seven-day dressing change protocol.
- Dressing with HubGuard (see individual item description) includes an adhesive-backed foam cushion that helps protect skin and provides comfort from catheter hubs.