Used to introduce balloon, closed and nontapered-end catheters or other devices
- Uniquely fabricated sheath design to provide maximum flexibility without kinking or compression
- .018 and .038 inch wire compatible dilators included
- Preformed curves combined with soft distal tip allow atraumatic engagement of target vessels
- Short dilator tip enhances trackability and facilitates positioning of introducer assembly in tight spaces
- Radiopaque band, incorporated within sheath material, identifies precise location of sheath’s distal tip for positioning accuracy
- Use of opened Tuohy-Borst manual-adjusting valve seal permits unimpeded catheter or device introduction.
- Closed valve position prevents blood reflux, air aspiration and movement of positioned catheter
- AQ® hydrophilic coating on both sheath and dilator provide an extremely lubricious surface, easing introduction
Supplied sterile in peel-open packages. Intended for one-time use.