Used for contralateral access to the iliac artery for interventional procedures after initial wire guide positioning gas been established. NOTE: Use of a heavy-duty wire guide is recommended.
- Uniquely fabricated sheath design provides maximum flexibility without kinking or compression
- Sheath and dilator configuration facilitates positioning over bifurcation to opposite iliac artery
- Radiopaque band, incorporated within sheath material, identifies precise location of sheath’s distal tip for positioning accuracy
- Use of opened Tuohy-Borst manual-adjusting valve seal permits unimpeded catheter or device introduction.
- Closed valve position prevents blood reflux, air aspiration and movement of positioned catheter.
Supplied sterile in peel-open packages. Intended for one-time use.