Used for complex diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Specially tapered super elastic nitinol core transmits 1:1 torque response to the distal tip for enhanced manoeuvrability
- Nitinol core prevents kinking during manipulation
- AQ® hydrophilic coating reduces surface friction to facilitate passage through stenosed or strictured anatomy
- Distal platinum inner spring coil tip provides excellent visualisation during wire guide manipulation
- The Olcott Torque Device is included to aid directional control of the wire during use.
Refer to Suggested Instructions for Use supplied with product prior to use.
Supplied sterile in peel-open packages. Intended for one time use.