Designed for percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) of lesions in peripheral arteries including the iliac, renal, popliteal, infrapopliteal, femoral and iliofemoral as well as obstructive lesions of native or synthetic arteriovenous dialysis fistulas.
- Provides the trackability and pushability to reach even the most remote infrapopliteal lesions
- Delivers flexibility and kink resistance which enhance your ability to travel through the tortuous vasculature of the lower leg.
- Ensures stable wire position during sheath retraction
- Hydrophilic coating on balloon and distal shaft, along with a smooth tip transition, improves ability to cross tight lesions and reduces resistance
- Maintains super-low profile after inflation, facilitating sheath pullback and reinsertion – plus 4 Fr sheath compatibility for all sizes
- Treat longer lesions with fewer inflations and deflations with balloon sizes from 20 to 200mm long in 2, 2.5, 3 and 4mm diameters