Used for embolisation of selective vessel supply to arterio-venous malformations and other vascular lesions.
- Longer coil length and tornado-like configuration in deployed state maximises coil exposure to cross-section of lumen for disruption of blood flow
- The Tornado Embolisation Coil is also ideally suited for tapering vessel situations
- The proximal end coil design permits delivery into the target vessel using standard Newton tapered or Bentson .035 inch or .038 inch wire guides
- The platinum coil is soft, easily detected radiographically and features spaced synthetic fibres to maximise thrombogenicity
- Coils are available with small end exiting first (standard) or large end exiting first (LEF suffix-special order)
Supplied sterile in peel-open packages. Intended for one-time use.