Make delicate manoeuvres with the support, response and selective capability of a coaxial system
Durability – Nylon wrapped stainless steel braid provides durability for complex procedures.
Enhanced movement – Guiding catheter’s large internal diameter, coupled with low-friction luminal surface, facilitates device movement and manipulation.
Minimal trauma – Soft, flexible tip developed to navigate tortuous anatomy and minimise target vessel trauma.
White LuMax guiding catheter at a glance:
- 7 Fr multipurpose guiding catheter and corresponding 5 Fr inner coaxial catheter
- Short distal angle on both guiding catheter and inner coaxial catheter
- AQ hydrophilic coating on distal 50cm of inner coaxial catheter
- Radiopaque, nylon-wrapped stainless steel braid
- Radiopaque guiding catheter tip