Oscor® PY2 Extendable/Retractable Active Fixation Bipolar Pacing Leads
The PY2 is an active fixation permanent pacing lead with Polaris coating. This series combines the unparalleled design and craftsmanship you’ve come to expect in Oscor’s endocardial pacing leads. The PY2 series symbolises the 6th generation of Oscor’s implantable bipolar extendable/retractable active fixation permanent pacing leads. This electrically active fixation lead can be implanted in either the atrium or ventricle using Oscor’s proprietary helix technology which allows for easy fixation in the myocardium. With a lead body of only 6.3F, its revolutionary design has the ability to pass through a 7F introducer.
Oscor® Refino Passive Fixation Bipolar Pacing Leads
The Refino is the latest addition to Oscor’s passive fixation pacing lead family. Refino leads are some of the thinnest bipolar silicone or polyurethane pacing leads on the market today. The Refino series exemplifies the unsurpassed handling advantages, performance and reliability of Oscor’s next generation implantable cardiac pacing leads.
Oscor® SafeSheath® Ultra Lite Haemostatic Valve Peel Away Introducer System
The SafeSheath Ultra Lite Haemostatic Valve Peel Away Introducer System incorporates a specially engineered valve membrane, providing reduced insertion forces during procedures.
- Specially designed membrane allows effortess insertion and removal of ports and central venous catheters
- Extruded score line peel away sheath for clean, even peeling during removal
- Ergonomically designed, easy splitting breakaway hub
- French size printed on handle and indicated by colour coded introducer cap
- Positive locking dilator connector
- Decreased risk of blood loss and air embolism
- Standard 13cm length with a wide range of French sizes available
Oscor® Venos® Occlusion Balloon Catheter
The Venos Occlusion Balloon Catheter is a latex-free, double lumen occlusion balloon catheter. It is intended for temporary occlusion of the coronary sinus during a venogram or infusion of contrast media or drug.
Venos Occlusion Balloon Catheter features:
- Soft latex-free balloon material featuring increased burst strength, even during multiple inflations
- Available in 10mm and extra large 15mm balloon diameters
- Atraumatic tapered catheter tip with soft balloon transition
- Radiopaque shaft material with depth markings for easy positioning and visibility
- Multi-lumen kink resistant catheter shaft design to increase pushability
- Large balloon inflation lumen for rapid inflation and deflation
- Available in several catheter shaft and guidewire lumen sizes
- Clear and colour-coded indication of inflation and guidewire lumen
Péters Surgical Acier Sutures
Stainless steel wire for sternal closure.
Please follow the link below to view the brochure for Acier.
Péters Surgical Cardioflon® Sutures
Teflon® coated polyester braid for ring placement.
Please click the link below to view the brochure for Cardioflon.
Péters Surgical Cardionyl® Sutures
Treated polyamide monofilament for mitral valve repair.
Please click the link below to view the brochure for Cardionyl.
Péters Surgical Cardioxyl® Sutures
Siliconised polyester braid for cardiac valves.
Please click the link below to view the brochure for Cardioxyl.
Péters Surgical Premio® Sutures
PVDF monofilament for cardiopaediatric and vascular surgery.
Please click the link below to view the brochure for Premio.
Scanlan Aortic Punches
Single-use aortic/vein punches. Available in two lengths: 14.5cm and 19cm with a variety of cutting sizes from 2.7mm to 6.0mm.
- Micro Titanium Clamps
- Baby Vascular
- Medium Vascular
- Large Vascular/Aortic
Vascu-Statt® Single-Use Bulldog Clamps
Lightweight, atraumatic alternative to metal bulldog clamps. Available in a range of sizes, straight or angled jaws with a wide variety of pre-set clamping pressures.
Surg-I-Loop Silicone Loops are designed to aid the surgeon in complicated surgical fields by providing retraction, occlusion and identification of arteries, veins, nerves and ureters. They are designed with an oval cross section to permit maximum surface-to-surface ratios minimising the trauma to vessels.