Indicated for use in patients with atherosclerotic disease of the renal arteries following suboptimal percutaneous transluminal renal angioplasty (PTRA) of a de novo or restenotic lesion (≤ 18 mm in length) located within 10 mm of the renal ostium and with a reference vessel diameter of 4.0-7.0 mm. Suboptimal PTRA is defined as ≥ 50% residual stenosis, ≥ 20 mm Hg systolic or ≥ 10 mm Hg mean translesional pressure gradient or flow-limiting dissection.
- No stent shortening.
- Excellent stent conformability.
- Minimal balloon overhang.
- Stent made of 316L stainless steel with a slotted tube configuration.
- Recommended 5.0 Fr sheath/6.0 Fr guiding catheter for 4-6 mm diameter stents and 6.0 Fr sheath/7.0 Fr guiding catheter for 7 mm diameter stents.
- Over-the-wire delivery system.
- Accepts .018 inch diameter wire guide.
Supplied sterile in peel-open packages. Intended for one-time use.