Enthermics DC350 Blanket Warming Cabinet
The countertop DC350 blanket warmers are quiet with no moving parts, which makes the unit great for labor and delivery rooms, ICU and NICU. The patient-friendly design of the DC350 allows you to put these aesthetically pleasing units right where they are needed, allowing nurses and aides to maximize their time. Place more emphasis on comfort and care with the relaxing, blue lights inside the warmers that soften the patient’s room.
The DC350 blanket warmers quickly and efficiently heat blankets to precise temperatures using WarmSafe™ zone heating technology. The heated shelves ensure every blanket is safely and evenly warmed by adjusting temperature throughout the cabinet. Our fan-less technology is designed to provide quiet warmth for patients, allowing them to get the rest they need for recovery.
- Single-chamber blanket warming cabinet
- White epoxy-coated steel exterior casing and interior insert
- Single pane, energy efficient, e-coated glass window in door allows for inventory observation
- Easy, hands-free, push-button door release
- Door is fully gasketed and hinged on the right side of the unit
- WarmRight® technology utilizes multiple zone heating that monitors surfaces for safe temperature ranges
- DC350 includes a heated center shelf
- Furnished with four (4) 3/4″ (19mm) non-skid rubber feet
- Optional casters available
Enthermics ivNow Modular Fluid Warming Pod
ivNow is a convenient, safe, and easy to use I.V. fluid warmer that will save you money. ivNow quickly warms and maintains safe temperatures of intravenous and irrigation fluids. ivNow fluid warmers can go on countertops, be wall-mounted, or mounted on mobile equipment stands.
Help your patients maintain normothermia cost-effectively. ivNow medical fluid warmers are cost-effective alternatives to expensive in-line and infusion fluid warming systems that require costly disposables and time to set up.
- Anodized aluminum heat plate
- Lightweight, medical grade plastic housing
- Intelligent bag sensors
- Dual temperature sensors
- Heats to 40°C (104°F)
- Accuracy of +0°/-1.7°C (+0°/-3°F)
Why buy ivNow?
It’s easy to use
- Just place an IV bag in the ivNow to activate the unit.
- Fluid is automatically warmed to 40°C/104°F in less than 30 minutes.
It’s good to the environment
- Eliminates the need for disposables associated with in-line fluid warmers, dramatically reducing hazardous disposable waste.
- Activates only when an intravenous fluid bag is on the warming tray.
- Reduces electrical costs.
It saves money
- Save thousands of dollars annually on captive disposables that in-line warmers require.
- With these savings, the ivNow can pay for itself in months.
It fits anywhere
- Innovative design allows ivNow to be kept conveniently near the patient on a countertop, wall,or pole mount.
- Muted colours and soft corners blend with any modern healthcare décor.