3D SYSTEMS 3D Anatomical Model
3D Systems offers a perfect combinatin of 3D printing processes, expertise and materials to integrate the right solution into your specfic medical workflow. 3D Systems On Demand anatomical Modeling services allow medical professionals to upload an STL, OBJ or PLY file, choose materials and have a non-diagnostic use model 3D printed by our team of experts.
3D SYSTEMS Bone Module
A D2P module/capability that allows the operator to either manually or auto segment distinct bone and thin bone structures.
3D SYSTEMS D2P™ (DICOM to PRINT)
D2P™ is a modular software package designed to consolidate all preparation steps into one workstation. It is easy to use with quick 3D visualisation and model preparation for print.
- One creation suite to support all model preparation steps
- Ideal for pre-operative surgical planning and patient consent
- Create 3D model in minutes using automatic segmentation tools
- Supports various imaging modalities (CT, MR, CBCT)
- Results are overlaid on patient scan to ensure precision
- Intuitive editing tools including auto model coloration
- Instant transfer of 3D files to various applications such as 3D printers and Virtual Reality
- Enhanced 3D visualisation and complete freedom of model control in Virtual Reality
- Supports various 3D file formats and 3D printers
- Easy control of data management
Access the link below for more information on D2P Virtual Reality:
3D SYSTEMS Mesh VR (Virtual Reality)
A D2P module/capability that allows the operator to watch mesh files created by the D2P or imported from third parties in the Virtual Reality environment.
3D SYSTEMS Teeth Module
A D2P module/capability that allows the operator to either manually or auto segment distinct bone, thin bone and teeth.
3D SYSTEMS Vascular Module
A D2P module/capability that allows the operator to either manually or auto segment any blood vessel of interest
3D SYSTEMS Volume VR (Virtual Reality/Voxel VR)
A D2P module/capability that allows the operator to load the enitre scan (DICOM format) into the Virtual Reality environment without the need in prior segmentation or conversion of file into mesh.
Scan voxels will be coloured and seen in real 3-dimensional view.