Lone Star Retractor System
Reusable and Disposable Retractors
Including the new Anterior/Posterior/Sling Retractor designed to meet the evolving needs of vaginal surgery.
Effective – dramatically increases visibility when used in conjunction with Lone Star elastic stays.
Flexible – articulating shapes adapt to any region of the anatomy.
Organised – slotted ring retains elastic stay hooks in an orderly fashion and minimises surgery site clutter.
A wide variety of elastic stays
Effective – dramatically increases visibility when used with Lone Star retractor rings.
Reliable – durable, sinlge-use elastic stays maintain tension tirelessly.
Versatile – a wide variety of shapes and features allow customisation to specific surgery needs.
Lone Star™ Retractor System – Gynaecology Kit
Self-retaining retractor system for a wide range of gynaecologic surgical procedures.
Unparalleled exposure; under your control. This unique retractor system delivers uncluttered access using counter-traction with small hooks
- Essential components for key procedures
Superior exposure and visualisation Frees up OR personnel to perform other tasks Cost-effective Easy to use Easy to store, stock, pick Simplifies surgery Provides effective surgical site management with less clutter and better exposure
- Urinary incontinence procedures including slings
- Pelvic organ prolapse repairs
- Vaginal mesh revision/excision
- Vesicovaginal fistula repairs
- Rectovaginal fistula repairs
Pall LaparoShield Laparoscopic Smoke Filtration System
The Risks of Surgical Smoke
- Surgical smoke is generated from the burning of proteins and lipids in tissue by laser and electrocautery equipment.
- Surgical smoke contains potentially hazardous chemicals, particles, viable cells and viruses.
The Pall LaparoShield allows safe and rapid evacuation of smoke throughout the surgical procedure.
Surgical Specialities ON-Q® Introducer Needle
Blunt tip for deeper blind access.
Surgical Specialities ON-Q® Pain Relief Pump System
Elastomeric ON-Q® Painbuster pumps. Non-narcotic pain relief that’s all about better outcomes and satisfied patients.
Optimised Surgical Care:
- Quicker return to normal body functions and full range of motion
- Constant pain relief so pain doesn’t “break-through” as it sometimes does with opioids
- Descreased complications associated with opioids
- May reduce length-of-stay (LOS) and lower cost per discharge
Added optional features include:
Surgical Specialities ON-Q® Soaker & SilverSoaker Catheters
Patented design provides for an even distribution of local aesthetic for optimal post-op pain relief with the added benefit of an optional antimicrobial silver coating.
ON-Q® Catheter Expansion Set
For the times you need an extra Catheter and T-Peel Needle set. Indicated for precise access into open incisions.
Surgical Specialities ON-Q® Tunnelers
Accompanying disposable T-Peel Introducer Sheath guides catheter to location.
Available in standard tunneler and fluid tunneler options.