Lone Star Retractor System
Reusable and Disposable Retractors
Including the new Anterior/Posterior/Sling Retractor designed to meet the evolving needs of vaginal surgery.
Effective – dramatically increases visibility when used in conjunction with Lone Star elastic stays.
Flexible – articulating shapes adapt to any region of the anatomy.
Organised – slotted ring retains elastic stay hooks in an orderly fashion and minimises surgery site clutter.
A wide variety of elastic stays
Effective – dramatically increases visibility when used with Lone Star retractor rings.
Reliable – durable, sinlge-use elastic stays maintain tension tirelessly.
Versatile – a wide variety of shapes and features allow customisation to specific surgery needs.
Lone Star™ Retractor System – Gynaecology Kit
Self-retaining retractor system for a wide range of gynaecologic surgical procedures.
Unparalleled exposure; under your control. This unique retractor system delivers uncluttered access using counter-traction with small hooks
- Essential components for key procedures
Superior exposure and visualisation Frees up OR personnel to perform other tasks Cost-effective Easy to use Easy to store, stock, pick Simplifies surgery Provides effective surgical site management with less clutter and better exposure
- Urinary incontinence procedures including slings
- Pelvic organ prolapse repairs
- Vaginal mesh revision/excision
- Vesicovaginal fistula repairs
- Rectovaginal fistula repairs
Pall LaparoShield Laparoscopic Smoke Filtration System
The Risks of Surgical Smoke
- Surgical smoke is generated from the burning of proteins and lipids in tissue by laser and electrocautery equipment.
- Surgical smoke contains potentially hazardous chemicals, particles, viable cells and viruses.
The Pall LaparoShield allows safe and rapid evacuation of smoke throughout the surgical procedure.