Used to introduce balloon, diagnostic and guiding catheters or other devices.
- Uniquely fabricated sheath design provides maximum flexibility without kinking or compression
- Initial access is gained using a 21 gauge entry needle
- The 0.018 inch nitinol wire guide with platinum tip is advanced through the needle and the needle removed.
- The introducer sheath dilator incorporates a van Andel taper to facilitate placement into the vessel.
- The Check-Flo haemostasis valve accepts a broad range of sizes while preventing blood reflux and air aspiration
- The outer surface of the introducer and the distal tip of the inner dilator are coated with AQ® hydrophilic coating.
- The coating, when wet, provides an extremely low coefficient of friction, easing introduction into the vascular system.
Supplied sterile in peel-open packages. Intended for one-time use.