Used to access the uterine cavity for sonohysterography and to obtain an endometrial biopsy if indicated, using the same device.
- The adjustable acorn positioner maintains catheter placement while reducing leakage of instilled saline at the external cervical os
- Ink marks in 1cm gradations up to 10cm indicate proper catheter positioning
- Larger diameter allows for easy passage into the uterus and tissue collection
- The catheter’s round, closed tip eases cervical passage
- The large oval sideport facilitates instillation of saline solution and aspiration of endometrial tissue.
Intended for one-time use.