By combining the patented Flexor® Shuttle Select guiding sheath with the unique Slip-Cath selective catheter, Cook has created the ultimate carotid artery access system. The Shuttle Select System pairs a selective catheter with a specially designed guiding sheath in order to expedite sheath introduction through minimised device exchanges during carotid artery access
Tuohy-Borst Haemostasis Valve
Tuohy-Borst manual-adjusting valve seal permits unimpeded catheter or device introduction. closed valve position prevents blood reflux, air aspiration and movement of positioned device.
Slip-Cath Selective Catheter
- Nylon catheter construction with stainless steel braiding provides superior torque control
- Beacon® enhanced radiopaque tip iffers optimal visualisation of catheter tip during manipulation
- AQ® hydrophilic coating on the distal 60cm facilitates introduction and selective vessel engagement
Flexor Shuttle Select Guiding Sheath
- Patented Flexor sheath design provides maximum flexibility without kinking or compression
- Stiffened proximal shaft design enables superior pushability and support for devices
- Atraumatic tip with unique transition zone reduces vessel trauma
- AQ® hydrophilic coating on the distal 50cm dramatically reduces friction during introduction and manipulation
- Distal radiopaque band identifies precise location of tip for positioning accuracy.